Marvel Studios is currently sponsoring in-depth, challenging and rewarding summer internship in the field of business and legal affairs. This internship is a part-time position that will be based in Burbank, California.
Participants will be offered an amazing chance to work with Marvel’s in-house attorneys on cutting edge entertainment, corporate, and intellectual property matters. They will also be expected to provide support to the team in managing all legal issues.
This program contains a flexible and fun work environment where interns can think critically and collect the tools that they need for a successful career. Completing this internship will able them to work effectively in any company, and tackle challenging projects that will leave a lasting impact.
Marvel Studios is an American production company established on 7 December 1993 by Marvel Entertainment, and Avi Arad as Marvel Films. It is headquartered in Burbank, California and owned by Walt Disney Studios. It is recognized for the production of Marvel Cinematic Universe films.
The internship will be based in Burbank, California.
The program will run for 5 months.
Interns will get:
- Great environment
- Valuable projects
- Mentorship from the professionals of the Marvel Company
- Regular feedback
- On-the-job training
- Networking opportunities
- Regular feedbacks
- Flexible working hours
To qualify for this amazing summer internship program, the candidate needs to fulfill some defined criteria; such as:
- Interest in the practice of entertainment law and in-house transactional work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, especially in legal analysis
- Excellent research skills; resourceful
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle and follow through on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as well as independently
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation
- Enrolled in a JD program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program
Candidates must have unrestricted work authorization.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Applications are currently open.