This summer, go beyond the classrooms and gain real-world business experience by joining this business leadership internship program at Geico. This full-time internship will provide participants with a wage of $17 on an hourly basis and will last eight weeks in Texas.
Through this program, Geico is aiming to educate, stimulate, and develop future business leaders. Taking part in this program will provide you first-hand knowledge of the dynamic industry; a chance to work on meaningful projects and to network with leaders across the organization.
It is an ideal opportunity for those who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, risk management, economics, marketing, management, mathematics, and general business and related field.
Government Employees Insurance Company in sort GEICO is an American auto insurance company founded in 1936 by Leo Goodwin, Sr. and Lillian Goodwin. After State Farm, it is the second-largest insurance firm headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
The primary location for this role will be based in Texas.
This internship is available for 8 weeks.
Interns will enjoy a competitive hourly wage of $17. Moreover, they will be provided Flexible working hours, great location, mentorship, workshops and a chance to build strong connections throughout the organization.
If you fulfill the following requirements, then you will be able to join this wonderful opportunity:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university with a rising junior or rising senior status at the time of the summer program
- 0+ cumulative GPA is required
- Have taken a variety of business courses
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- High level of dependability
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong understanding of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
To participate, you can submit your application through GIECO online portal for which you will need an active email address and phone number. You will also be required to upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the slot is filled.