Are you a brilliant undergraduate student who is willing to enhance engineering knowledge and polish skills? If you said yes, then you are in the right place. Nutanix is eagerly looking for interns for its Member of Technical Staff based in San Jose, California.
It could be the best chance for you to acquire gain experience by joining one or more Nutanix engineering roles as per your skillset and interests, and figure out Nutanix is the right place for a full-time career or not.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include architect, design, and development software for the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform, and work with development, test, documentation, and product teams to deliver high-quality products.
Nutanix is an infrastructure and enterprise cloud company founded in September 2009 by Dheeraj Pandey, Ajeet Singh, Mohit Aron in Delaware, United States. With more than 4930 employees, it is one of the fastest computer software companies.
Nutanix MTS Internship is based in San Jose, California.
All the interns will be required to be available to work up to 40 hours per week for 12 weeks over the summer months.
Each participant will be compensated through:
- Real projects
- Mentorship from the best professionals of the industry
- Training and learning opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Good environment
- Flexible working hours
- Social events
If you meet the following requirements, then you are likely able to apply:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related engineering field required. If pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D., please refer to the careers page for other opportunities
- Available to work up to 40 hours per week for 12 weeks over the summer months
- Extensive knowledge or experience with Linux or Windows
- Have taken courses or completed research in the areas of operating systems, files systems, big data, machine learning, compilers, algorithms and data structures, or cloud computing
- Knowledge of or experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Cassandra, Zookeeper, or other large scale distributed systems preferred
- Interest or experience working with virtualization technologies from VMware, Microsoft (Hyper-V), or Redhat (KVM) preferred
- Detailed oriented with a strong focus on code and product quality
- The passion & ability to learn new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo
How to Apply:
Apply by uploading your resume online.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the slot is filled.