NAACP is keenly looking for highly qualified and talented individuals to serve in the company as interns. The applicant is supposed to conduct public policy research and other sophisticated legislative on the most pressing social justice challenges and civil rights facing the nation. The work assigned to the student is really complex, requires lots of skills, high stakes, and is performed under the exacting standard. The organization will offer a place where the selected person can learn new technologies and other important technical skills. The applicant is provided with enormous benefits and a good competitive salary to the students. The applicant hired for the position must be at least 18 years of age. The individual working in an accredited college or university is supposed to apply for the internship program.
As a hired intern in the organization, the applicant is engaged in a collaborative environment and has to work according to the senior manager. The assignment allotted to the candidate will touch upon all the aspects of the social justice advocacy agenda that include economic development, health policy, youth engagement, and criminal justice. The successful individual must possess a record of outstanding academic achievement and must possess the ability to manage multiple complex projects. The organization can turn out to be the right and best place to begin the career and must gain practical knowledge and achieve the related working experience. The company intends to offer the program without any discrimination.
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, commonly known as NAACP, is a civil rights organization in the United States formed in 1909 as an interracial endeavor justice for the African Americans by the group including Mary White Ovington, Moorfield Storey, W. E. B. Du Bois and Ida B. Wells. The headquarters of the company is in Baltimore, and the additional regional offices are in Michigan, Texas, California, Colorado, Maryland, and New York. In each of the regional office is completely responsible for coordinating the efforts of the state conference in that region. All the youth, local, and college chapters organize the activities for the individual members.
The applicant selected for the program is supposed to have some of the benefits that include paid leaves, sick leaves, and insurance policies that include medical, vision, dental, flexible working schedule, and much more.
- Perform all the assignment in the public health.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Spend time in studying all the related projects.
- Developing all the essential skills.
- Memorizing the information about various products.
- Providing assistance for the specially designed projects.
- Connect to all the phone calls and replying the essential emails.
- Screening all the important reports.
- Brainstorm the new and challenging ideas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The person must be working to get the degree in college or university with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- The minimum age requirement for the program is 18 years.
- The person must possess some prior working experience and will be given preference at the time of hiring process.
- The individual must be proficient in computer skills and other devices.
- The person must be a flexible or a team leader and capable enough to complete the tasks on time.
- The student must be organized, humble, diligent and resourceful.
The organization is designed to provide a hands-on learning experience and is accomplished in the United States of America. Enrollment is essential in the program for the complete duration.
Duration of Internship
The program duration will vary accordingly, and the person needs to attend the program and complete all the training successfully in order to obtain all the related benefits.
How to Apply
The person who is interested in working for the internship program needs to fill the application form and the required details, and the candidate needs to upload all the documents properly in order to get shortlisted for the program.