Students are invited to pursue a wonderful administrative service internship offered by the Hong Kong Government. It will be a paid role that will run for about two months or more between May and September 2020.
Hong Kong Government’s Administrative Service Internship aims to provide talented and career-oriented Hong Kong students with hands-on experience of working with serving AOs to facilitate their future career planning.
Each participant will perform a variety of duties and tasks in various government bureau or departments. Besides, they will be offered opportunities to visit various government offices and/or relevant public organizations.
In order to apply for this role, candidates must be full-time students and permanent residents of the Hong Kong special administrative region.
Hong Kong is the main location.
This internship will take 2 or more moths.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary of $10,500 per month
- Chance to visit government offices and public organizations
- Mentorship from top professionals
- Great environment
- Training and learning sessions
Prospective candidates must meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- Must be a permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Must be pursuing full-time studies at a local or overseas/mainland tertiary institution in the 2019-20 and 2020-21 academic years, with a view to obtaining by summer 2021 or 2022 a bachelor’s degree or higher qualifications.
- Must be committed to serving the community and with an interest in pursuing a career in the administrative service after graduation.
- Must have leadership qualities
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be active in community/school activities
- Must have outstanding academic achievements and a good command of both Chinese and English
Candidates who are permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region can apply.
How to Apply:
Following documents must be sent by mail to the address given below:
- A completed application form together with two essays (one in Chinese and one in English) of no more than 300 words each on why they apply for this program and what they want to achieve from it.
- Two reference letters from the staff of the tertiary institution they are currently enrolled in.
Administrative Service Division of Civil Service Bureau in Room 918, 9/F., West Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong.
Applications submitted after 14 February 2020 will not be considered.