Get ready to roll up your sleeves! McDonald is now hiring smart and hardworking people for its 10 weeks long wonderful corporate creative agency internship beginning on 1 June in Chicago, Illinois.
Corporate creative agency internship at McDonald’s will train you in the field of account management, creative design, production, and strategic operations by providing you real projects and tasks related to these fields.
It will enable you to learn from top creative talent about real business projects for both corporate and restaurant audiences that influence the brand. Apart from the experience and training, this program will give you more benefits than you can imagine.
McDonald’s is a fast-food company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It was started as a restaurant on May 15, 1940, by Richard and Maurice McDonald. It is the world’s largest restaurant chain company that is currently providing services to more than 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries. This company currently operates 37,855 restaurants around the world and employs, 2,10,000 associates.
This internship will secure a wonderful place in Chicago, Illinois.
This is 10 weeks long program with the starting date on June 1st and ending date on August 7th.
This position will benefit from:
- A competitive salary of $25/Hour
- $1000 housing stipend
- Access to Our world-class headquarters and facilities like gym, company events, rooftop patio
- Company-sponsored social and networking events
- Eligible for summer hours
You will be considered as a strong candidate if you fulfill these requirements:
- A junior working towards your bachelor’s degree with a graduation date in fall 2020 Or Spring 2021
- Major in one of the preferred areas: hospitality, marketing, communications, and other marketing-related degrees
- Have a college GPA of at least 3.0
- Show a passion for corporate messaging through various mediums
- Can Work Monday-Friday all 10 weeks of the internship: June 1st – august 7th 2020 with the flexibility of weekends and evenings during the internship
- Illustrate strong ability to communicate and adapt based on your audience
- Prove your quantitative ability to calculate, interpret, and take action upon data
- Show organization involvement or experience related to event execution, strategy, marketing, media, or data analytics
How to Apply:
To apply, please fill out an online application form and attach your resume with it.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the position is filled.