Do you have great communication skills and a friendly attitude? Are you a great listener who likes to solve problems? If your personality matches with these questions, then you are the right candidate for this amazing role of Hard Rock’s customer care intern.
Taking part in this program can help you develop the working experience of the customer care call center. The experience and expertise that you will gather here will give you a competitive advantage as you compete to get a permanent position in the job market.
Customer Care Internship at Hard Rock is available for students enrolled in an accredited college or university and possesses previous experience working with workforce planning tools, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft excel and similar systems.
Hard Rock Café is a restaurant company owned by Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment. It was established on 14 June 1971, London, the United Kingdom by Peter Morton, and Isaac Tigrett. Currently, it is headquartered in Davie, Florida. It operates 185 cafes, 25 hotels, and 12 casinos in 74 countries.
Interns are being hired for Davie, FL-based office.
Participating in this program will benefit you from good mentorship, training and learning sessions, regular feedbacks and valuable projects. Apart from all this, you will have a great environment to work, and lots of networking opportunities.
To be able to participate in this program, you will need to have the following credentials:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Previous experience working with WorkForce Planning tools, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, and similar systems
- Ability to work with complex data from multiple systems to find value and create complex formulas
- Examples include VLOOPUP, INDEX+MATCH, Conditional Formating, PIVOT Tables & PIVOT Reporting, VBA & Macros, Data Tables, Simulations & Solver.
- Ability to join separate worksheets and data tables to effectively analyst trends and develop predictive models in excel
- SQL Knowledge a plus
- Intermediate statistical analysis understanding a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge or working with a large collection of data and finding creating ways to communicate key points to end-users
- Experience in major SharePoint design projects is considered a definite plus
- Degree in progress
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to apply online.
Applications are open until the position is filled.