Rubrik is currently hosting a wonderful internship in the field of product designing for talented undergraduate students. The program will take place in Palo Alto, CA.
In this role, selected candidates will perform many tasks under the supervision of professionals to gain practical work experience and build new skills. This internship will teach students how to work as a product designer in a professional setting.
The experience and professionalism that you will gain through this program will not only be useful in your professional life but also help you get a dream job more easily after graduation.
Rubrik is American cloud data management company founded in January 2014 by Bipul Sinha, Soham Mazumdar, Arvind Nithrakashyap, and Arvind Jain. It is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It operates offices in different locations such as Morrisville, North Carolina, Bangalore, India, Lawrence, Kansas, Nottingham, England and Cork, Ireland.
This internship will be based in Palo Alto, CA.
Interns will be compensated through:
- Regular feedbacks
- Mentorship from professionals
- Training and learning sessions
- Real projects
- Networking opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Great location
Eligibility criteria are mentioned below for this vacancy:
- A design portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work and demonstrating design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, graphic design, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Figma, Principle, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Able to clearly present your work and rationale to a variety of teammates and partners.
- Passionate about understanding user needs and translating them into simple and intuitive solutions.
How to Apply:
Fill out an online application form and attach your resume and CV with it.
The applications are currently open.