iRobot is currently seeking applications for its UX design researcher internship. This internship is open for students with strong communication and presentation skills. This internship is a full-time program for fall 2020.
This design researcher intern will collaborate with industries, UX, and UI designers to gain useful knowledge. They will also assist the team in understanding and defining iRobot products and services experience.
The interns will get an opportunity to handle an independent design research project, which can be added as a portfolio piece. This internship will allow students to put their classroom studies to the practical working world.
The iRobot holds its position for an American advanced technology company. The company was founded in 1990 and designs and builds robots for both inside and outside of the home, including various autonomous home vacuum cleaners, floor moppers and other cleaning devices.
The location for this internship program is in Bedford, MA.
Interns will receive the following benefits:
- Learn team-work and team spirit
- Guidance of mentors
- Provide yourself with an edge in the job market
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Network with the professionals in the field
Interns should meet up to the given criteria:
- Must have English proficiency, both oral and written.
- Must have strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Must be able to drive common understanding with cross-functional work partners.
- Must have experience writing research protocols.
- Must have experience moderating user research so that they can moderate research studies in office and home environments.
- Must have a refined understanding of research best practices for discovery research, usability testing, and large scale surveys.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships within and across organizations quickly.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be considered.
The applications are currently open until a post is vacant.