ICF is granting meritorious students a most cordial invitation to join its international development graduate school internship. The program will mainly focus on monitoring and evaluation of global health programs.
As a part of this program, you will have to provide support to ICF staff in various activities that may consist of developing and implementing monitoring, evaluation, and research strategies; developing training activities; conducting data analysis and attending meetings, etc.
Your work station will be within ICF’s Rockville, MD-based office. Beyond your responsibilities, the program will also bring you some benefits like mentorship, training, valuable connections, and learning and career development opportunities.
ICF is an international company that provides technology and consulting services. With headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia, this company is working globally. It was established in 1969 as the Inner City Fund. It gained popularity among the people as a consulting firm and renamed itself its name Inner City Fund to ICF after some time of establishment.
The internship will be held in Fairfax, Virginia.
The program will provide the following perks:
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Great working environment
- Valuable projects.
Students with the following skills and educations are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Enrollment in or recent completion of a relevant degree program (e.g. public health, international development, statistics)
- Interest in pursuing a career in international development
- Prior experience working in a development setting is required
- Foreign language skills are highly desirable (esp. French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Ability to work independently under supervision
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations and developing country environments
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
How to Apply:
Online applications are desired.
Open until filled.