If you like a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and are looking for a company where you can professionally develop yourself, then this Finra’s Technology Internship is for you. The program requires 4 months commitment.
In this program, you will work in Finra’s technology department in both Rockville, MD and New York, NY. This tech internship will select candidates for a variety of positions such as associate analyst, junior developer, application security engineer, associate quality assurance and associate user experience.
The duties and projects will vary depending on the role for which you will be selected. To apply, you must be working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the tech-related discipline.
Finra is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that has been committed to protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity. It oversees broker-dealers to protect America’s investors. It is backed by Congress and was founded on July 30, 2007. The company operates its headquarters in Washington, D.C. and currently has 3,600 employees.
The work station will be based in Rockville, NYC.
This internship will run for 4 months.
You will get:
- Learning and training throughout the summer
- Valuable projects
- Mentorship from the professionals
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunities.
You might be just who the company is looking for if you are:
- Working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in technology management, business management, computer science (CS) engineering, or related discipline
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced software delivery environment
- Capability to maintain focus and develop proficiently in new skills rapidly
- Demonstrated proficiency with use of a desktop computer, and the full suite of electronic office product applications
- Facility to be well organized, thorough, and able to handle competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts/techniques and apply knowledge
- Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly
- Knowledge of web technologies, such as HTML, XML, or AJAX favorable
- Experience in producing interactive prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS
- Working knowledge of Sketch and/or Invision, a plus.
How to Apply:
Interested applications can submit their application online
Open until filled.