Green Bay Packers are currently hosting an extremely beneficial internship program in the field of sales and business development. This is a paid learning experience that requires one full year commitment, from June 2021 through June 2021.
Pursuing this program will help you understand practically all the functions of sales and business, and give you valuable experience. The experience and skills gained through this program can make your professional journey easier.
Green Bay Packers is an American professional football team located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They play in the National Football League as a member club of the National Football Conference North division. It is the oldest franchise in the NFL and only a non-profit community-owned major league professional sports team.
The internship will secure a beautiful place in Green Bay, WI.
The time frame for this position is one full year starting in early to June 2021 through June 2021.
This program will provide the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work with the team
- Great working culture
- Training and mentorship from the professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Real projects.
The following requirements must be met in order to book your seat in this program:
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in a related field
- Previous work experience in sports marketing and/or sports marketing events outside of classroom work required. Example: internship/volunteer time with a sports team or athletic dept
- Internship and/or part-time experience with other sports teams preferred
- Above average communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply online.
Open until filled.