Get the perfect combination of career development and life experience abroad through this excellent international internship offered by Chick-fil-A. It is a paid, full-time program inviting you to spend 10 to 12 weeks while getting experience living abroad.
In this program, you can easily find substantive project work that matches your field of study, and a coveted experience that will enhance your knowledge of Chick-fil-A and its culture.
To be able to participate in this program, you must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a minimum 3.2 GPA and currently be junior or senior.
Chick-fil-A is the largest fast-food restaurant company in America. It was opened on 23 May 1946 in Hapeville, Georgia by S. Truett Cathy who was an American businessman, author, investor, and philanthropist. It was founded with the name of Dwarf House that was changed in 1967 with Chick-fil-A. The company has 2300 restaurants that are operated in 47 states of the United States.
The internship will be based in Atlanta, GA.
Interns will have to commit to work for 10-12 weeks.
Interns will be compensated through:
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship from the professionals
- On-the-job training
- Networking opportunities
- Great environment and projects
- Flexible working hours
- Business-focused projects
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a minimum of 3.2 GPA
- Must be junior or senior
- Must have housing and transportation (Chick-fil-A will not provide housing)
- Have experienced living abroad
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates a curiosity to learn
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite (specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter with the ability to achieve results working independently with guidance from the coach
International students can apply for this program.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
Open until filled.