Growmark is proud to announce that it is now offering an agricultural internship program for the students currently enrolled in an agricultural field. This program is to be held in Marengo, IL.
All participants will serve as operation interns under the guidance of mentors and gain understanding and experience with ordering, receiving, and inventory control.
Hired interns will get tremendous experience and cultivate some skills in the field of agriculture. They will have the chance to participate in the training that will include education on Growmark’s policies and procedures,
Founded in 1927, Growmark is an American agriculture company providing services in agronomy, commercial construction, energy, electronic payment systems, and grain systems, etc. It serves cooperatives, retailers, businesses, and customers in the U.S. and Canada. The organization was also ranked fifth largest cooperative on the National cooperative bank’s list.
The internship will run in Marengo, IL.
Interns will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Mentorship from the professionals
- On-the-job training
- Networking opportunities
- Regular feedbacks
- Flexible working hours
- Real projects and contribution
Interested candidates are asked to meet up to the below eligibility criteria:
- Must be pursuing agriculture, mechanic, welding, or related degree or certification at a 2-year community or technical college with the status of freshman or sophomore in good academic standing at the time the internship begins.
- Must have the ability to obtain a CDL and commercials applicator’s license with required endorsements, a satisfactory driving record, and valid medical card.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including communication, customer focus, decision making, and skill development.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to travel independently and overnight when necessary.
- Frequently required to lift 51-70 pounds as needed.
- Frequently exposed and required to work in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, wet, etc.), as well as working at various heights or elevated platforms.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online.
Applications are open until the post is vacant.