Gilead is feeling proud to offer an internship opportunity for the semester. The applicant will get a chance to work in a dynamic environment and help to gain experience that is going to grow in the career of the future. While you are working as an intern in the company the person is asked to perform some duties that are done for the future growth of the company. The general eligibility for the program is the person must be a citizen of the United States. The candidate must be enrolled in college or university to get a bachelor’s degree in the related field. The minimum age requirement for the post is a 2.8 GPA. The company is known for various types of internships but for this, the student must possess the required skills in order to successfully pursue the program.
At the time of the internship program, you are supposed to perform the tasks depending upon the type of internship type. The program is specially designed to provide the students with a competitive salary, real-world experience, energetic social events, and other opportunities related to the network. The training program helps to create the opportunity for new and young professionals. The applicant selected for the post must be organized, innovative, and talented. The duties assigned to the intern include performing clerical duties, managing things, preparing documents, and maintain things. The student may also be asked to perform the work according to the department and the type of internship being pursued. The person must be able to complete the work on time. The duration of the program is for 10-12 weeks and the program starts in August and ends in January.
If you are majoring in some important subjects then you can consider joining the internship program and start working in a competitive and collaborative environment.
If you working as an intern in the company then you are eligible for summer housing, a competitive salary, energetic social events, real-world experience, and many benefits that can lure anyone.
- Assist with the paper work and maintain documents.
- Picking up the phone call and answering it.
- Brainstorm the ideas and solve it accordingly.
- Work for the social media and content development.
- Perform duties that are complicated and needs various skills to solve it.
- Manage files, documents and other clerical duties.
- Create new content and communicate with various customers.
- Work with the peers in order to help in the growth of the future.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The age requirement needed for the post is 18 years.
- The applicant must be graduate or undergraduate working in different measures.
- Preference is given to the student with prior working experience.
- Must know how to use computer and ability to communicate with the customer.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, Office.
- Must be a flexible and team player enough to pursue the tasks on time.
- Must be humble, diligent and resourceful.
The company is located in Foster City, CA and the person is supposed to work in the same location in order to gain valuable experience. The program is offered for the summer semester.
Duration of Internship
The length of the program is for 10-12 weeks and is designed to provide valuable experience and help students to gain knowledge.
How to Apply
Fill the application form and work as an intern in the company. The person is required to fill the form carefully, if it is not done so, the form will be considered incomplete.