Is the content developer a good choice for a career today? What is it like to work as a content developer? Where to start? If you have all these questions in your mind, then don‡t worry! This Pure Storage‡s internship will definitely clear your all doubts.
Pure Storage‡s Content Developer Internship is a full-time course that will run 12 weeks during summer 2021 in Mountain View, CA. In this program, you will get to work with the PEAK team to help design and develop training content.
Through this course, you can analyze whether it is a good field for you and what type of work and benefits you can expect from this field. Additionally, you will gain meaningful working experience, make yourself more employable while enjoying interns‡ benefits.
Pure Storage is an American public company that develops all-flash data storage hardware and software products. The company was started in 2009 by John Colgrove and John Hayes and currently is providing its services worldwide. It employs more than 2,800 employees.
This internship will take place in Mountain View, CA.
Interns must be able to work full-time for 12 weeks.
Candidates will get the following perks:
- Good projects
- Regular feedbacks
- Mentorship and training throughout the duration
- Great projects
- Learning and development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
You will be the right candidates if this sounds like you?
- Currently pursuing a relevant bachelor’s or advanced degree with an expected graduation date in or after December 2021
- Great interpersonal skills, proactive approach, and a positive attitude
- Effective communication skills, not afraid to get in front folks no matter the type of position
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on deadline
- Ability to work with people from all roles and levels to drive results
- Willingness to learn, get feedback and seek continuous improvement
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
How to Apply:
All candidates are required to fill out an online application form that must include a resume and cover letter.
Open until filled.