Join the Foot Locker Company as an intern and start working to grab any one of the internship programs offered by the company. Presently, the organization is offering two different kinds of internship programs to young and talented candidates. The students selected for the program will learn about e-commerce and the retail industry. The student is required to participate in a collaborative business project, corporate training, and volunteer opportunities. The program is offered by the company in the summer semester. The company wants applicants to be a part of the team and lead towards innovation in the athletic industry and is required to work with the daily tasks. The applicant is offered two internship programs named tax analyst, and internal controls. The company intends to hire someone who is at least 18 years old or age must be more than that. The person is required to obtain a degree from an accredited college or university with good grades.
At the time of pursuing the internship program, the student is assigned some of the tasks that will provide the student gain the basic knowledge of the subject and practical working experience. As a tax analyst intern, the applicant is required to support the tax planning process and influence expense savings through the execution of tax planning opportunities and will learn how to produce high-quality work that will adhere to a professional standard. If the applicant is interested in working as an intern in internal controls then the student is required to participate in the testing of key SOX controls within various areas of business, and the creation of work papers to support the testing. The applicant is required to complete the tasks independently or with minimum guidance. The right fit for the company is someone who possesses excellent communication skills and other important knowledge.
Foot Locker is an American footwear and sportswear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 countries. The organization was established in 1974 and was founded as a separate company in 1988. The company is famous for its employee‡s uniforms at its flagship Foot Locker chain that resembles those of referees. The first Foot Locker was opened in the Puente Hills Mall in the city of Industry, California, and the store is open till today. The company aims to open 10 stores in each of the country‡s major shopping malls.
At the time of working as an intern in the organization, the student will gain the experience of how to work as an intern and the person must stay eligible for a flexible working schedule. The company will also provide a work-life balance to you.
Tax Analyst Internship
- Gain insight into a finance department.
- Participate in the preparation of the company‡s income tax.
- Handle, manipulate, and analyze the data.
- Influencing the timely filing of a key business report.
- Support the tax planning process.
Internal Controls Internship
- Participate in the testing of key SOX controls within various areas of business.
- Creation of work papers to support the testing.
- Assist in testing for external auditors.
- Creation of Excel and PDF documents.
- The starting age limit for the program is 18 years.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university to obtain a degree with a related major.
- The candidate must possess prior experience and that person will be given preference.
- The student must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, Office, and computer-related software.
- The candidate must be a team player and flexible enough to carry out the tasks on time.
- The person must be humble, diligent, and resourceful.
The company is providing an internship program in the United States. The person must stay in the company for its successful completion.
Duration of Internship
The company is offering the internship program in the summer semester and the person is required to commit 40 hours per week and work for the future development of the company.
How to Apply
The process of applying for the internship program is so simple, all the student is required to do is click on the link mentioned below. The page will take the student to a new page where the applicant is required to enter all the related details and the details entered must be correct.