If your future plan is to start a beneficial career in the field of automation testing, then doing an internship before graduation will be a smart move for you. Ellucian has an amazing opening for an automation testing internship that you must consider.
Automation Testing Intern role at Ellucian is all about assisting the analytics team with ideate, validate and prototype tests automation tools, frameworks and visualize the results. This position will be based in Ellucian’s office in Rochester, NY.
Considering pursuing this internship will make you marketable as a tester and help you excel in this field. The practical experience and skills that you will grasp during your program are highly desirable in the job market, so ultimately it will be advantageous for you.
Ellucian is an American software company headquartered in Virginia, United States. It creates software to help higher education institutions around the world in improving operations and enhancing the user experience for their faculties, staff, and students. The company is providing its services in more than 50 countries.
This internship will be in Rochester, NY.
This program will provide:
- Chance to work with Ellucian professionals
- Mentorship from professionals
- Real projects
- Training, networking and learning opportunities
- Chance to attend meetings and events
- Regular feedbacks
In order to consider your candidacy:
- Broad understanding of automation testing capabilities/constraints/trends. Awareness of off the shelf testing tools and when/how to leverage them vs. developing an in-house tool
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Kinesis, Tabjolt or Scout (or similar)
- Technical experience with Python, SQL, Java or Unix shell scripting (or similar). Familiarities with Tableau, Vertica, Jenkins, Pentaho, or NodeJS will a bonus.
- Experience/exposure with virtual/cloud computing environments such as AWS or Docker/Kubernetes
- Exposure to the agile testing process
- Exposure to UI and database testing
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to present to and collaborate with both technical and non-technical team members, tailoring communication style & content appropriately.
- Strong collaborator. Must be able to support brainstorming sessions by providing appropriate guidance/feedback that steers the team towards viable & impactful concepts while also fostering divergent thinking.
How to Apply:
The application mode is online.
It will remain open unless the slot has been filled.