In this program, you will gain knowledge by working on a variety of projects, such as building features, testing infrastructure, implementing subtle interaction behaviors, or designing data models. This internship will provide you a mentor who will support and guide you throughout the journey.
Gaining some professional experience, mentorship, skills and lots of good contacts as an intern at this company can positively contribute to making you successful in the future.
Asana is an American company that creates online task management software solutions that allow teams to assign tasks and deadlines, and to track the progress of their projects. It was opened in 2008 in San Francisco, California by Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has 500 employees.
The work station will be based in Vancouver, BC.
The following benefits will be provided to successful interns:
- Mentorship and guidance from the professionals.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Real projects.
For this post, you need to have the following credentials:
- A constant desire to learn and improve.
- A strong background in computer science.
- Passion for creating a superlative user experience, down to those little details that matter.
- Sound judgment for balancing between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability.
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently, including your own.
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work.
- Experience growth and development by being paired with a mentor who will support and guide you through opportunities to stretch and learn.
How to Apply:
Applicants will need to fill out an online application form that must include a resume and cover letter.
The application will remain to be accepted until the slot is vacant.