Family wellness invites current students and graduates to join their exercise science internship program and gain some practical experience. This program will be held in Fargo, ND, USA.
Being a part of this program, interns will have a precious experience of observing and learning the practical exercise sessions. They will also get a chance to showcase their expertise and skills and develop a new one.
This internship is reserved for those who are enrolled or have graduated from a program and completed the curriculum through the sophomore level. Having good communication and human relations skills will be a plus.
Family wellness is a non-profit organization. The organization’s motive is to aware people of healthy lifestyles with a fun environment all over the world. They promote health and happiness to children and families.
interns will join the office in Fargo, ND.
Interns will gain benefits as follows:
- Leadership skills.
- Working with senior trainers
- Chance to showcase abilities
- Personality development
- Team spirit
- Attending leading circuit classes and programs
- Mentorship and guidance
- Good environment
Interns need to fulfill the following requirements for this program:
- Must be enrolled or graduated from a program accredited as designated by the department.
- Must complete the curriculum through the sophomore level.
- Interns must have good human relations.
- Good communication skills
- Must follow procedures and instructions given by leadership staff.
- Interns should also be proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
How to Apply:
Applicants must fill the applications online.
Applications open till the position is vacant.