Are you eager to put your marketing knowledge and skills into action? If so, then consider this ClassPass Marketing Internship. The selected candidates will join ClassPass’s wonderful marketing team at its Berlin office.
As a ClassPass Marketing Intern, you will support the head of marketing to develop and drive marketing operations for the team. From creating content for Instagram to building emails to assisting with new launches, you will be involved in various marketing activities.
Overall, this marketing program is a great way to get your foot in the door of the marketing industry, obtain hands-on experience in your target industry and establish a strong professional network.
ClassPass is an American organization that provides people with access to thousands of different studios, gyms, and wellness offerings throughout ClassPass cities worldwide. It was founded on 1 June 2013 by Payal Kadakia, and Mary Biggins and its headquarter is based in New York, New York, United States.
The program will be located in Berlin.
You will get the following benefits:
- ClassPass membership
- Mentorship and training
- Real projects
- Supportive mentors and peers
- Flexible working hours
- Fun-loving environment
- Lots of opportunities for career development and networking
Check out the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill to avail this chance:
- Previous experience as an intern working in a similar role in a Marketing team, ideally in a start-up
- Experience in using Photoshop or similar is a plus
- Experience using Email Service Provides is a plus
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email, and in meetings.
- Fluent in German (native level) and English (proficiency level).
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver the work on time.
Applicants must have the right to work in Germany.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this marketing program at ClassPass, then complete an online application form given at ClassPass’s career page.
There is no deadline however the applications are open until the post is filled.