This program is a unique opportunity to learn and develop critical skills in accounting while adding one of the world’s most stable and respected institutions to your resume. It is targeted to attract undergraduate students who are in their junior year.
For professional development, it includes weekly lunch & learns, a group research and presentation project, volunteer and mentorship opportunities, workshops. Hired will also be given the chance to explore and apply to full-time positions after graduation.
Northern Trust is a financial service company founded on August 12, 1889, by Byron Laflin Smith. The company, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is one of the largest banks in the United States. It was also ranked first in Forbes magazine’s list of ‘American’s best employers for diversity’.
Selected interns will work at Tempe, Arizona office.
This internship is for 10 weeks.
This program will include weekly lunch & learns, a group research and presentation project, volunteer, learning & networking and intern placement opportunities.
Please fulfill the given eligibility requirements in order to be a part of this opportunity:
- Current full-time undergraduate student with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Active communicator with leadership, teamwork and client servicing ability
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable with ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments
- Well-rounded with an appreciation of diversity and inclusion
- Knowledge of and interest in the financial services industry
How to Apply:
You can apply for this program by completing the following steps:
- You will have to create a profile and upload your resume first
- You will have to give a video interview in which you may be asked about your knowledge of Northern Trust your strengths and your motivations to start your career with us.
- You will be given scenarios typically experienced at Northern Trust and asked how you would respond.
The application deadline is currently open.