Congressional Black Caucus Foundation is delighted to inform you that it has started to accept applications for its congressional internship. This internship program of CBCF is open for talented undergraduate students.
It intends to help interns learn about the legislative process, leadership, and careers in the policymaking process. Throughout this course, interns will work CBCF’s member offices, attend professional development events, and participate in leadership development projects.
Housing, a competitive stipend, office placements, and opportunities to learn and connect with professional legislators and leaders are the main highlights of this amazing program.
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in short CBCF is a non-profit educational foundation in America. It was started in 1976 as a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy research and educational institute by members of CBC. The foundation has been carrying a mission of advancing the global black community by developing leaders, informing policy, and educating the public since its establishment.
It will be located in Washington, D.C.
Interns will get:
- A competitive stipend
- Office placements
- Opportunities to learn and connect with professional legislators and leaders
- Flexible working hours.
In order to be eligible for this program, all candidates should meet all of the minimum criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Should live and/or go to school in a CBC member district
- Should be at least a college junior at the time of application
- And have a demonstrated interest in digital communications, public service, governance, and policy-making process
- Recent graduates are eligible as long as they have not yet started post-graduate studies and have graduated no more than a year from the internship program start date.
Having a permit to work in the U.S. is a must.
How to Apply:
To apply for this internship, applicants will need to sign up or sign in through the career portal of CBCF.
The last date to send your application is March 27, 2020