With the motive to give people substantial exposure to practical, campaign-style politics on a national level, DCCC is now providing a mind-blowing internship program. This event is offered on three different schedules spring, summer and fall.
DCCC Internship is a wonderful deal to help Democrats fortify and expand DCCC’s new Democratic Majority and learn the ins and outs of a Congressional Campaign. It is available in various departments of DCCC ranging from accounting, research, and marketing.
It will provide the opportunity to work day-to-day with top political operatives in the country, gain first-hand experience with how professional campaigns are run and how they function, and network with leaders in the field.
DCCC is the Democratic Hill committee for the United States House of Representatives. It is the only organization that elects Democrats to that body.
This event will take place in Washington, DC.
Interns will work for 3 to 4 months.
All the participants will enjoy the following benefits:
- An unprecedented opportunity to work day-to-day with top political operatives in the country who are passionate about electing Democratic candidates to the U.S. House of Representatives
- Receive the first-hand experience with how professional campaigns are run and how they function
- The opportunity to network with leaders in the field
- A stipend and travel reimbursement is provided, with the option of school credit available
These are the following requirements regarding candidate eligibility:
- Proven leaders in their communities who are committed to electing Democratic candidates to the U.S. House of Representatives
- Smart, energetic, and fun people who are interested in gaining experience and involvement in politics
How to Apply:
To apply, you will have to upload your resume online.
The last date to apply is November 30, 2021