Bronx Zoo is actively seeking an ambitious and bold Summer 2021 human resources intern for employment within its New York, NY office. This will be a learning program that will commence in May/June and last through August.
In this role, you will perform your all duties under the guidance or direction of an experienced HR manager. You will be a part of one or more HR teams including learning and talent management, global HR, HR systems and operations, employment off., HR business partners, and compensation and benefits.
To prepare you for your professional career in HR, the program will also give you meaningful assignments, regular feedback, coaching, mentorship and lots of things that can help you succeed in your career.
Bronx Zoo is a famous zoo in New York City, NY. It was opened on November 8, 1899, and now is the largest zoo in the United States by area. It is known worldwide for its animal collection, which includes wonderful animals from different species, and its exhibitions. The zoo is the major tourist attraction in New York and witnesses 2.15 million visitors each year.
This internship will take place in New York, NY.
The duration of this program is 3 to 4 months.
The benefits of this program will consist of:
- Meaningful assignments
- Regular feedback
- Fun-loving working environment
- Chance to connect with seniors and also visitors.
Please meet up the following criteria to be eligible for this role:
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in human capital management, HR management, business administration, I/O psychology, or a related field
- Able to receive academic credit for this internship
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Interest in human resources, talent management, learning and development, human resources information systems, human resources operations, and/or employee benefits.
How to Apply:
Online applications are desired.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.