This position will be responsible for performing several tasks like monitoring risk against pre-set risk limits; analyzing risk reports, and analyzing P&L reports by attributing the performance to the underlying risk factors.
Through this program, students can develop a greater understanding of banking through active support of business activities, stretch their business knowledge, and explore their potential and interest.
OCBC Bank is a banking and financial services company based in Singapore. It provides many services such as credit cards, loans, insurance, unit trust and investment plans to its customers. It is founded on 31 October 1932 and one of the world’s highly rated banks. According to a survey of the Global Finance Magazine, it is one of the safest banks in the world. In 2019, it was also honored with the title of the world’s bank by Global Finance Magazine.
The internship will be held in Singapore.
It will take 6 months.
Selected candidates will enjoy the following benefits:
- Mentorship from the professionals
- Learning and training sessions
- Real business projects with the opportunity to truly make a difference
- Fast-paced environment
- Regular feedback
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Lots of networking opportunities
Please check out the eligibility criteria to determine that you are eligible for this post or not:
- Pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies in a local or overseas university
- Sound basic knowledge of Treasury product
- Good understanding of the financial market mechanism
- Strong analytical ability
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access
- Proficiency in VBA or programming experience is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Applications must reach online.
Open until filled.