HR is a highly competitive field that requires experience, so when it comes to finding a good-paying job people often face the struggle. In this regard, an internship has always been helpful. If you are one of them who wants a successful career in this field without any clash then you are in the right place.
American Express’s Human Resources Internship might be the right opportunity for you to prepare yourself before heading to a full-time job. It will occur in New York in summer and select high-performing MBA/Masters students.
This summer course will provide you with exposure to senior leadership and all functional areas of HR. In this program, you will find the chance to lead individual projects through which you will obtain a comprehensive understanding of the business and its needs.
American Express is an American financial services company that is also recognized as Amex. It is headquartered in New York, New York and has over 59,000 employees. This company’s charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses are highly demanded. It is opened on March 18, 1850
by William Fargo, Henry Wells, and John Warren Butterfield. As of 2017, the company was ranked 23rd most valuable brand in the work by Forbes.
Interns will be placed in the New York-based office.
This internship will bring the following benefits for interns:
- A comprehensive understanding of the business and its needs
- A fresh perspective on existing business challenges
- Work under the supervision of professionals
- Mentorship and guidance
- Training and workshops
- Career development opportunities
- Real works
To avail of this lucky chance, you will need:
- Active participation in an MBA/masters curriculum from a top school with a graduation date between December 2020 and June 2021
- Proven ability to drive results
- Strong leadership experience with demonstrated ability to lead people/teams/projects.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
Open until filled.