Better Business Bureau’s Charity Accountability Program is currently searching for motivated, analytical students with strong communication skills, for the vacant post of Charity Analyst Intern.
This position will produce reports on New York area charities, based on a review of their financial statements, tax filings, solicitations, governance, and informational materials, and also communicate with local charities and maintain the charity database.
In this program, interns will work between 15 to 20 hours per week in the summer and 12 to15 hours per week in Spring and for Fall, a period of no less than 15 weeks. Ideal candidates must be BA/BS or working towards a degree, preferably in finance, accounting, economics, public policy, etc.
The Better Business Bureau is a private, nonprofit organization based in the United States. This leading organization mainly focuses on advancing marketplace trust and helping consumers find businesses and charities.
This is an unpaid internship however interns will get travel reimbursement.
All candidates are strongly required to fulfill all the given requirements, in order to participate in this program.
- BA/BS, or working towards a degree, preferably with course work in finance, accounting, economics, public policy, nonprofit management or social policy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to function independently and handle many projects simultaneously
- Computer skills – must know MS Word and Excel; Access a plus
- Responsible and resourceful with a willingness to pitch-in where needed
- Will provide training in finance and accounting for otherwise highly qualified and motivated candidates
How to Apply:
To book your place in this program, forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The deadline is open until the slot is filled.