Smiths Group is now seeking people with curious and talented minds to join the company and help it to achieve goals as a Finance Intern. This vacant position is open for penultimate year students in Edgewood, CA.
By joining this 8 weeks long program, you will gain hands-on experience within Smiths Group‡s finance department, contribute to its business and work on real projects. Especially, if you choose this internship, you will end up getting plenty of benefits.
Besides, you will be offered the chance to be enrolled in Smiths Group‡s full-time program upon graduation.
This internship is based in Edgewood, CA.
Interns will have to commit for 8 weeks
You will get flexible working hours, mentorships, valuable projects, and a great location. On top of this, if you perform well, you may achieve a place on a Smiths graduate development program, after completing your studies.
As per the requirements, the candidates must
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be in the penultimate year of study (on track to graduate in the spring of 2021)
- Have a strong interest in finance and business
- Be committed and able to work in a changing environment
- Have strong social and relationship skills
- Be self-starter and self-sufficient – will hit the ground running
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Have a strong desire to work across a global business
- Be a U.S. Person (citizen, green card holder or other permanent resident or protected resident).
How to Apply:
Submit your application online.
The application deadline is open.