All the successful participants will work in a team environment supporting various accounting processes including reconciliations and month-end close.
As the motive of this Accounting Internship is to enhance classroom learning and provide interns the right tool for their future career so it can be a real boon for your career.
Candidates must meet given criteria in order to be selected for this role.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience.
- Minimum 30 hours in accounting or finance at an accredited university
- Experience with financial systems.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate analytical, methodical and resourceful approach in a problem-solving work atmosphere.
- Good understanding of general accounting concepts and procedures.
- Ability to convert complex data into meaningful information so actionable plans can be developed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, necessary to articulate ideas and prepare analyses.
- Good interpersonal skills, necessary to build and maintain relationships and interact well across all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and ensure completion of critical tasks.
- Ability to assess and inform supervisor of work-related issues.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, circumstances, and personal interaction styles.
- Effective performance with minimal supervision.
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
How to Apply
The applications should be submitted online.
The application deadline is open until this position is filled.