A24 is providing an amazing opportunity as a remote publicity intern for the fall semester. You will get a chance to work in a fast-paced environment and gain valuable experience that will help in the growth of your future. As an intern in A24, you are going to work what you like and contribute towards the goal of the company. In order to pursue the internship, the minimum age requirement must be 18 years. Enrollment is essential in College or University to obtain a bachelor‡s degree. You must possess time management skills and an ability to learn things eagerly. You must possess some relevant experience and other skills that may include communication and technological skills.
As an intern in the company, you will be assigned various work that will help you to build professional skills. Internship at A24 can be quite challenging and the work assigned is to create and curate already produced content and communicating or building relationships with prospects and new clients. The role of the intern is to research title-specific news coverage. The applicant must be intelligent, dynamic, and detail-oriented. The work of the intern may also include screen recording and screening reports. The scholar may also have to perform tasks like performing clerical duties, maintaining files, and organizing documents. The person must possess the ability to complete the work in a timely manner. The position provided to the candidates is completely remote and it is available for the fall semester. The student must be available for 30 hours per week. The beginning of the program is in August.
A24 is known for the American independent entertainment company that was founded on August 20, 2012, by David Fenkel, Daniel Katz, and John Hodges that specializes in television and film production, as well as film distribution. The company is based in New York City. Till 2021, the company has won a total of 25 academy award nominations. In 2016, the film distribution by A24 was awarded best actress and many other awards. The company started the distribution of films in 2013. The company marked the first theatrical release with Roman Coppola‡s.
If you think you are perfect for the role then consider joining the internship and work in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
While working as an intern in the company, you will experience how to work as a publicity intern and you are eligible for a flexible working schedule. The company will also provide a work-life balance to you.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Research or sweep title specific online reaction and news coverage
- Format all the related document that will include press breaks, reaction memo, and reviews.
- At the time of festivals, review memo schedules pend festival screening schedules.
- Connecting phone interviews for filmmakers and talent.
- Screening all the reports.
- Draft screening reports for awards screenings and specific titles.
- Brainstorm the ideas.
- Manage files, documents and other clerical duties.
- Create new content and communicate with old and new clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The person must be at least 18 years in age
- The candidate must be enrolled in accredited college or university to obtain the degree with any relevant major.
- Prior experience will be given preference.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, Office.
- Must be a team player and flexible enough to pursue the tasks on time.
- Must be humble, diligent and resourceful.
The location for the internship is Los Angeles or New York. The internship is remote and for the fall semester.
Duration of Internship
A24 Publicity Intern is a program that will start in August and the minimum time required for the post is 30 hours per week.
How to Apply
By clicking on the website link you will be redirected to the page on which you will find the options that are to be filled by you.