With the collaboration of CBS Television Studios, Television Academy Foundation is now providing an extremely exciting Star Trek Internship for the summer of 2020 as part of the Foundation’s education programs.
This program, designed to provide a 360-degree immersion in the production process of the Star Trek Universe, will select two interns per semester on a Star Trek series. It is open to undergraduate and graduates college students nationwide.
At the completion of the program, successful interns will join the Television Academy Foundation’s alumni program and be eligible to participate in program and career support provided by the Foundation.
This internship is located in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a full-time position that will last 8 weeks.
The Television Academy Foundation will pay approximately $4,800 to each intern payments of which will be made every two weeks. A limited number of housing stipends will be available to assist with housing costs for students who can demonstrate a financial need.
Airline ticket assistance may be provided to individuals not bringing reliable transportation who live beyond a 200-mile radius from Los Angeles County.
These are the eligibility requirements that must be met to take part in this program:
- Applicants must be qualified full-time students pursuing an associate, bachelor or graduate degree at a college or university within the United States. Students entering their final quarter or semester in 2020 without a full course load may also apply.
- Students who have completed or will be completing college or graduate school prior to December 31, 2019, are not eligible.
- Students who are graduating between January 1, 2020, and August 31, 2020, are eligible to apply in certain categories only.
- International students with F-1 Visa status pursuing a degree in the United States are not eligible to apply.
- In order for the Foundation to conduct a background check and process payroll for an intern, the intern will need to provide the Foundation with a U.S. Social Security number upon notification of employment.
- Only one entry and one category per student.
- Applicants must choose either the internship program or the star trek command training Program. You may not apply for both opportunities.
- Students participating in specialized two-year or certificate programs should contact the Foundation to determine eligibility.
How to Apply:
You can send your application through the career portal of Television Academy Foundation
The last date to apply is January 21, 2020.