It will be a part-time role that will work in SNC’s Centennial, CO office. The objective of this program is to provide interns with real, hands-on work assignments, with skills that vitally important in today’s business environment.
Students, who are enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or master in software engineering or related engineering discipline, can apply for this program.
This summer internship is located in Centennial, CO
Participants will benefit from mentoring, coaching and side-by-side work with knowledgeable and experienced experts in the field.
To be hired for this software engineering role, you need to fulfill all the given requirements.
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or master’s in software engineering or related engineering discipline
- Have a GPA of 3.2 or above; 3.0 or above for working students.
- Have technical skills complementary to the field of interest.
- Have strong skills in word, excel, and Visio; access is a plus.
- Have the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Have presentation skills using powerpoint helpful.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
How to Apply:
Please apply online.
The application deadline is open.