Department of Education has a wonderful Student Volunteer Trainee Internship program that aims to provide valuable work experience to those students who are interested in government and federal education policy and administration.
Department of Education Student Volunteer Trainee Internship is a fall and winter program with both full time and part-time work schedules. The selected interns will be placed at the District of Columbia, DC office.
This opportunity is intentionally designed to provide training and development in areas like human resources management training and development (adult learning), data analytics, project management, education policies, grants management, communications, information technology.
In order to become a participant, you need to fulfill all the given eligibility requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must complete a background investigation and fingerprint check
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited institution.
- Have permission from the institution at which he/she is currently enrolled to participate in the internship program.
- Must be enrolled on a, at least, half-time basis in a course of study related to the work to be performed
How to Apply:
Please send your application online.
The deadline to apply is December 30, 2019.