Are you design whizz and want to work with an organization in the fashion industry? Does fashion drive you crazy? If your answer is yes, then take the next step in your career with this Marc Jacobs Runway Design Internship.
The main motive of this internship is to get a better understanding of the design process in a high-end fashion environment by experiencing first-hand the process of a season from design to production.
This is a part-time position designed to assist the designers of the ready to wear design team for the upcoming season line. Successful candidates will acquire knowledge and experience by participating in hands-on related tasks and shadowing collection designers in all aspects of designing a collection.
Runway Design Internship exists in New York City, NY.
All interns will be compensated through training, meaningful projects, mentorship, flexible hours and experience and network with peers and professionals.
To be effective in this role, you will need to:
- Have valid US work authorization at the time of the internship
- Be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- be able to take initiative and multitask
- Have experience with embroidery, swatching, fabrics, etc.
- Have familiarity with sample room environment
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
To be considered, please fill out an online application form that must include your resume.
The application deadline is currently open.