Are you looking for an exciting journey? Lilly Pulitzer is now offering management in training internship program for talented students and recent graduates. This event will include the full-time schedule for 8 to 24 weeks and be based in Lahaina, HI.
This position is designed to assist with the daily operations of Lilly Pulitzer’s retail store that will consist of sales, serving the customer, and safeguarding the assets of the store. It will provide participants with a competitive pay rate.
It is a learning-oriented work experience where you can put your skills and lessons acquired in the classroom in the real world of business and get the preview of role, responsibilities and the nature of work that you will take a full-time employee.
Lilly Pulitzer was an American socialite and fashion designer and the founder of Lilly Pulitzer Inc. which designs and sells apparel and accessories for women and children.
Lahaina, HI is the main work location for this position.
This program will range in length of time from 8 to 24 weeks.
This internship will provide a competitive pay rate to interns. Moreover, participants will also gain real-world experience, skills, mentorship, and training and better career opportunities.
To qualify for this amazing internship program, the candidate will need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be 3rd or 4th year of college students or recent graduates (Preferred)
- Have prior experience in a retail store (Preferred)
- Understand Lilly Pulitzer and have a genuine enthusiasm and interest for the concept, the customer and the merchandise
- Sufficient fashion credibility to sell merchandise to customers
- The initiative and self-assurance to be able to approach and sell customers comfortably
- A high level of dedication, commitment, and initiative to operate a store dependably and with minimal supervision or direction
- The flexibility of schedule to accommodate the hours typical of the retail store employee
- The ability and comfort level to operate with an automated point of sale system
- The detail orientation is necessary to safeguard the assets of the store. This includes cash reconciliation and inventory management
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent online.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the post is filled.