Do you like decorating home and usually get compliments on your home decor? Do you follow design trends? If you said yes, then Perkins and Will have a great opportunity for you to pursue an internship in interior design.
This is a full-time, summer role that will take place in San Francisco, CA. As a part of this program, your responsibility will include providing assistance throughout the building design process that will contain programming, preparation of design and construction documents, etc.
Landing this internship will be a beneficial step toward a successful career as here you can test your skills, learn something from the professionals of the industry and figure out whether interior designing really is for you or not.
Perkins and Will is a global architecture and design firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States. It was founded in 1935 by Lawrence Perkins, Philip Will, Jr. It is dedicated to creating innovative and award-winning designs for its clients. With 2,600 employees, it is a subsidiary of Dar Al-Handasah Consultants.
San Francisco, CA is the main location.
Interns will benefit from:
- Career development opportunities
- The fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Training workshops
- Mentorship from the top professionals
- Collaborative and fun working environment
- Professional networking
- Flexible working hours
To be able to participate in this program, firstly, you should meet the following requirements:
- Currently pursuing a degree in architecture or interior design
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Basic understanding of architectural principles and theory associated with project design and construction materials and methods
- Knowledge of Revit, 3D computer modeling and graphic design
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
How to Apply:
The application mode is online.
The applications will remain open until the post is filled.