Whether you want to test-drive a career in the field of music, or you feel that music industry is the place where you want to work for the rest of your life, this Walt Disney’ Music Internship will give you everything that you need for a successful career.
This is a summer program going to start in May/June in Burbank, California. By working on real projects and participating in discussions and meetings, the music of Walt Disney will get a deep insight into the various facets of the music industry.
He/she will also get to know how music is created for television while growing their skills, acquiring valuable experience and making good connections across the industry.
The Walt Disney Company in short Disney is an American mass media and entertainment company located in Burbank, California. It was established on October 16, 1923, by joining the effort of Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney. It is known for its film studios division like Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, and 20th Century Studios, etc. The company got reorganization from its cartoon character Mickey Mouse which is used as an official mascot of the company.
This internship will be based in Burbank, California.
It will take 4 months from May/June to August/September.
Interns will benefit from:
- Hands-on and learning experience
- Exposure of Disney
- Great working environment
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
In order to be successful in the role, you will:
- Must have a passion for music in television
- Must be proficient in MS Office and comfortable working on both Macs and PCs
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a dynamic personality
- Must have strong research skills, eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class or a recent graduate of an accredited college or university
- Must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Must provide own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
Ideal candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online.
Open until filled.