Wondering to have a career in the music industry but have no idea where to begin? Don’t worry; you are in the right place! NPR, famous media organization, is now sponsoring a wonderful Music Internship for winter and spring of 2020.
This internship is a full time and paid position that requires 40 hours a week commitment. Washington, D.C. will be the main working station for this position. It can help you grow professionally and open doors to your next opportunity.
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to take part in this program.
- A current student in an accredited degree program or a recent graduate of no more than 12 months from the month of the start of the internship.
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Knowledge of contemporary music across genres
- Passion for storytelling; an interest in the how and why behind stories in the music industry
- Working knowledge of HTML and basic web editing
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and basic photo editing
- Working knowledge of ProTools, Audition, or other audio editing software
- Working knowledge of Spotify, Apple Music, and other digital streaming platforms
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Aspirants can apply online.
Open until the position is filled.