UN Foundation or often called as United Nations Foundation is seeking interns for multiple positions. The student interested in the program must start applying for the role before the deadline ends. The company is seeking promising students who can devote their time, energy, and skills to building a new and innovative future for the company and themselves. The applicant must complete the work provided to them by a senior member of the company. The applicant is offered four different kinds of the internship program. Out of four internship programs, two are remote positions, and the other two are offered in Washington, D.C. The four internship programs offered by the company are Climate Resilience, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship, Global Health Internship, Junior Web Design, Information Technology Internship and the last one is Research and Analysis, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship. Each of the internship programs provided by the company is specially designed to provide practical working experience in the related field. The applicant will learn every little skill and will build a foundation for future roles. The company is offering an internship program for three different semesters: spring, fall, and summer. The person interested in working as an intern in the company must stay in the United States to carry out the internship program. The company needs someone who is at least 18 years old or more than that. The student must be working in a college or university to get a degree in the related field and must gain the degree with good grades.
While pursuing the internship program, the student is required to carry out some of the tasks. The student must possess strong communication skills to communicate with different team members to carry out the tasks. The student interested in working for Climate Resilience, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship will assist in the implementation of the recently released climate resilience playbook. The person interested in performing the global health internship program will track topics and research and news relevant to pandemic response and preparedness. The person who wants to pursue a Junior Web Design, Information Technology Internship will prototype and design conceptual solutions and enhancements. Last but not least the candidate interested in working for Research and Analysis, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship will track and enter the data of ongoing policy into the Alliance‡s policy tracking database. The person must be well versed with the latest technology and must know how to use different types of software. The applicant must be flexible, collaborative, responsible, and committed to the mission of the United States. The person must be fluent in English and other languages. The applicant must be smart enough to handle stress and can work under pressure.
The United Nations Foundation is a charitable organization. The headquarter of the organization is in Washington, D.C. The company supports the United Nations and its activities. The company was established in 1998 with a $1 billion gift to the United Nations. This was done by philanthropist Ted Turner, who believed the United Nations was crucial for addressing the world‡s problems. The company was founded with the intent to build support for United Nations causes and to advocate for the United States to honor the financial commitments to the United Nations.
After enrolling as an intern in the company, the applicants are eligible for all of the amazing benefits that include competitive pay, paid time off, a chance to build a network, insurance, and sick leaves. The organization uses every possible way to provide those benefits to the student that can help them in every manner.
Climate Resilience, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship
- Assist in the implementation of the recently released climate resilience playbook.
- Work with the policy team.
- Execute future work on resilience standards, resilience metrics, and measuring resilience Help staff.
- Plan 2022 coalition-wide working group.
- Ensure the work across all major climate sectors is well-coordinated and integrated.
Global Health Internship
- Track topics and research and news relevant to pandemic response and preparedness.
- Prepare presentations, briefing memos, Questions and Answers, and other written materials.
- Support planning for upcoming events by offering logistical support and preparing all the written material.
- Participate in meetings and prepare concise notes.
Junior Web Design, Information Technology Internship
- Prototype and design conceptual enhancement and solutions.
- Create wireframes for conceptual enhancement and solutions.
- Collect project requirements from different stakeholders.
- Write codes in HTML and CSS.
Research and Analysis, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship
- Enter the data and track ongoing policy into the Alliance‡s policy tracking database.
- Assisting the analysis team in relevant research to identify data and methods for tracking metrics.
- Provide input into Alliance-wide and sector-specific strategic plans.
- The age limit for the program is 18 years.
- The student must be enrolled in a graduate program and must have completed an undergraduate degree in the past 8 months.
- The candidate must be pursuing a degree from a reputed college or university.
- The person must possess a great understanding of Microsoft Office which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The person must possess the ability to meet the regular attendance policy.
- The applicant must possess the ability to work under the pressure.
- The student must be smart enough to handle stress.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- The person must possess strong research skills and an ability to communicate and write concisely and clearly.
For Climate Resilience, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship Research and Analysis, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship the program offered is a remote position and for Global Health Internship and Junior Web Design, Information Technology Internship the program is offered in Washington, D.C.
Duration of Internship
The company is offering an internship program for different durations. The student interested in any of the internship programs is required to work for 29 hours per week. The applicant interested in Research and Analysis, U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat Internship is required to devote 12 weeks.
How to Apply
Anyone interested in the program must click the link and a new page will be opened on the web browser where all the required details must be entered. The student must make sure the form filled must be correct and all the relevant must be entered, other details that are not asked, but mentioned will not be checked. The person must upload all the documents so that the company can verify all the documents are correct or not. The student after applying for the internship program must wait for some time to know the results and whether they are selected for the program or not.