Microsoft Corporation is an American technology corporation that produces consumer electronics, computer software, personal computers, and related services. The company seeks applicants in the United States to pursue the internship program. As an intern in the company, the applicant will work on real-world projects with dynamic and collaborative teams across the world. The candidate can complete the work in a fun-loving environment and can gain the required experience. The person will be empowered to build community, achieve goals, and explore a passion. The student can have the chance to bring solutions and other innovative ideas to life while presently working on the cutting-edge and latest technology. The internship program is not only designed to perform great work with the team and an opportunity to grow and learn, but also the experience of the company‡s culture full of diverse community connections, memorable events, and executive engagement. The company is offering software engineering internships to those who are technically fit and are interested in coding for new software. For the role, the applicant must be bright enough and must know a different kind of programming language. The role is perfect for someone who is working to get a degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering, or any other required coursework.
Every year the company offers many students the opportunity to grab the internship program. Every person loves to be a part of Microsoft Company. The company intends to hire thousands of university students from all around the world. The program can be the leading way towards the future and can give a hike in the professional career. The student is also offered some amazing benefits that include discounts on products and other services. The applicant can learn new skills and methodologies and can be part of a collaborative and dynamic team. The student at the time of pursuing a software engineering internship is assigned some of the tasks that can be used to gain practical working experience. Some of the roles assigned to the student include providing proper guidance to program managers. The student is sometimes required to test, design, and develop next-generation software. Most of the work performed by the student is done under the guidance of the senior software engineer. The candidate must learn new engineering methods and try to implement them in the work processes. The program offered by the company is perfect for the student who possesses an ability to understand the fundamentals of computer science including data structures and algorithms. The applicant must have at least one year of experience in an object-oriented programming language. The experience gained at the time of the internship program can be used further in the future. The company is providing internship opportunities in the United States. To pursue the internship program it is necessary to possess coding skills and knowledge of a different kind of programming language.
Microsoft Corporation is an American corporation that produces computer software, and other related services. The company‡s best-known software products include Microsoft Windows line of Microsoft office suite, operating systems, edge web browsers, and the internet explorer. The company‡s flagship hardware products include the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers, Xbox video game consoles. The company ranked No 21 in the 2021 Fortune 500 ranking of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. According to revenue of 2016, the organization was the world‡s largest software maker. Microsoft is one of the big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, and Meta. The company was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates on April 4, 1975, to sell and develop BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. The company started to rise by dominating the personal computer system market with MS-DOS followed by Microsoft Windows. The company now has made several corporate acquisitions and has increasingly diversified from the operating system market.
The student is eligible for benefits same as employees. The benefits include the best healthcare facilities in the industry, giving programs, discounts on services and products, and opportunities to connect and build a new and strong network. The applicant will get a chance to work in a collaborative, dynamic, and fun-loving environment where the candidate can complete the tasks without any disturbance. The company also offers some other luring benefits that can be used by the student.
- Solve problems with senior software engineers.
- Build innovative software solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to program managers.
- Design, test, and develop next-generation software.
- Solve complex problems through creative and sound engineering.
- Apply internal or industry-based practices to improve the technical solution.
- Learn new engineering methods and implement them in the work processes.
- Complete software in a cooperative team environment.
- The applicant must be passionate about product quality and customers.
- The candidate must demonstrate an ability to adapt and learn new technologies, methods, tools, and other related processes.
- The right fit for the company is someone who is pursuing a bachelor‡s or master‡s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area.
- The candidate must have at least one extra semester or a quarter of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- The candidate must have one year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- The applicant must possess an ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals that include algorithms and data structures.
- The student must be collaborative and technologically safe and sound.
- The candidate must possess an ability to work with teammates and sometimes individually.
- The applicant having prior working experience and those who possess outstanding knowledge of technology will be given preference by the company.
The Microsoft software engineering internship is offered by Redmond, Washington, United States. The student who are interested in the internship program must stay in the United States to successfully carry out the program.
Duration of Internship
The company is offering an internship program for different semesters. The student interested in pursuing the internship program can commit to the program for a flexible schedule. The person is required to stay at the location for attaining proper knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
The internship program is open till the vacancies are filled. The student is required to click the link mentioned below and enter all the required details. The applicant can be asked to face the interview. The candidate must make sure the details entered must be accurate and updated. The candidate can also be asked to submit a resume and cover letter.