Are you seeking for a paid internship in a renowned company? If yes, then here is a wonderful communication internship opportunity introduced by Sony. This will be a full-time and paid program located in New York.
Interns will be assigned the duties on daily projects including research on company positioning, monitoring media, and assisting with internal messages. Interns will also be exposed to the global communications strategy and tactics for the brand.
Being a part of this program, interns will have an incredible experience of working with professionals. This program is the right path for the students to develop their personality and career.
Sony is an American music publisher founded in 1995 in New York. This company is owned by Sony Entertainment and also has the largest music publishing catalog in the world with about 4.53 million songs.
This internship will run in New York.
Interns will attain the below benefits:
- Learning and getting paid for it
- Work on real projects
- Enhance their skills
- Working with experts
- Supportive and fun environment
- A platform to test your abilities
To be applicable, interns must meet up to the eligibility criteria:
- Interns must be available to work four full days, Monday through Thursday, 7 hours per day
- Must be receiving college credit
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive data
- Minimum GPA of 3.4
- Must have a love for music
- Organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and professional
- Self-motivated and able to set own goals while working within department goals
- Ability to maintain high-levels of accuracy while working under deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated research/analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Research
The ideal candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Applications are open until filled.