Two Sigma is on the look-out of hardworking, talented and creative interns for its hardware engineer team based in New York, New York. This program will span 10 weeks during the summer.
Each participant will partner with a mentor to work on a single project that will be presented on the completion of the internship. The mentor will help interns to complete the project effectively, learn new things throughout the journey of the internship.
Beyond the project, interns will also get the chance to attend all the events of the company including brown bag lunches and ongoing series of guest speakers that will help you get to know other employees and make good connections with them.
Two Sigma is a hedge fund company founded in 2001 by the joint efforts of John Overdeck, David Siegel and Mark Pickard. It uses various technological methods like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and distributed computing, for its trading strategies. Currently, the company has 1,700 employees.
This internship will be held in New York, New York.
Interns must be able to work for 10 weeks.
Interns’ benefits will include:
- Great working culture
- Training and mentorship from the professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Valuable projects
- Regular feedbacks.
To book your place in this program, you need to have the following skills and education:
- Coursework towards a bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree in computer engineering, electrical and computer engineering, or a related technical field
- Experience programming Xilinx or Altera FPGAs with either Verilog or VHDL (Vivado HLS is a plus)
- Exceptional programming skills specifically in C/C++
- Basic knowledge of the standard template library (STL)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- An obsession with hardware design and concepts
- Must be critical thinkers who are passionate about technology.
How to Apply:
Only online applications will be accepted
Applications are currently open.