Are you wondering how to become a fully-fledged electronics engineer? If you are, then combing academic education with good internship experience is the first right step for you.
In this regard, Dyson’s Electronics Engineering Internship seems a great opportunity where you can develop practical and applicable skills while obtaining real-world experience.
It is a 12 weeks long program that will be based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, and provide a competitive salary along with professional growth, leadership development, and dynamic workshops.
During this program, you will be working on the implementation of motor and motion control algorithms, communication stacks and software integration.
Dyson is a British technology company based in Malmesbury, United Kingdom. It was formed by James Dyson on 8 July 1991. It is a subsidiary of Dyson James Ltd. It has been manufacturing home appliances like vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters, hairdryers, and lights. Currently, this company employs more than 12,000 associates.
This internship will take place in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
It will run for 12 weeks.
Interns will have:
- Professional growth
- Leadership development
- New opportunities
- Driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops
- A vibrant culture
- Latest devices and a relaxed dress code.
For this post, your background should look like:
- On track for 2nd upper-class honors or above and be studying towards an
- Able to commit for at least 12 weeks and electrical, electronic engineering, mechatronics or related discipline graduating in August 2021
- Able to evidence how you have applied your technical knowledge to solve problems, either through your university projects or as part of your co-curricular activities
- Have a creative approach to problem-solving to ensure our machines are better
- Be able to thrive in Dyson’s fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply online.
Applications must reach before 31 March 2020.