Turner is encouraging talented graduates to join their sports research team as interns. It is a full-time paid internship program designed to provide interns with the opportunity to work with some biggest sports brands.
Interns will assist with creating research tactics, insights, and storylines surrounding sports programming and sports consumers. They will also work with a co-worker on various projects related to marketing, programming, PR and digital products.
Through this Turner Internship, interns can acquire exposure to working with the biggest sports brand and build their passion and knowledge of sports. They can also make some good connections in the sports industry that may prove beneficial when they go for a job.
Turner Sports, launched in 1975, provides televised and online sports programming, airing sporting events on TBS, TNT, truTV, and internet. This is the subsidiary of the Turner Broadcasting System and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
The internship is to be held in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Interns will enjoy the below benefits:
- Learning as well as getting paid for it.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Working with renowned brands.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
Interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 6 months to 2 years of work experience or a relevant internship is preferred
- Ability to master new software and technology
- Must have strong math skills
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Nielsen software is a plus
- Previous experience in Programming or Ad Sales Research is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in sports is a must
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can fill their details online:
Applications are considered until the vacant post.