Refuel your career with this product marketing manager internship program provided by Instagram. This is a 12 weeks long summer intern position located in our New York City, NY.
The key responsibilities of this role are creating business and product strategy, managing things and coordinating a cross-functional team. If you join this role, your target will be to help people, creators, and businessmen who use Instagram for shopping.
This internship at Instagram is a highly competitive and challenging role that will expose you to life outside the classroom where you can learn new ways of doing things and acquire firsthand experience.
Instagram is an American social networking service through which people can share their photos and videos. This networking platform was created on 6 October 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. It is owned by Facebook. It is the largest photo and video sharing platform and also first that has rapidly gained immense popularity after its launch.
The internship will start in New York City, NY.
It will run for approximately 12 weeks.
As an Instagram intern, you will have the following benefits:
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Mentorship from the professionals
- On-the-job training
- Networking opportunities
- Regular feedbacks
- Flexible working hours
- Business-focused projects
If you fulfill these requirements, then you will be able to apply for this post:
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, an MBA degree
- 1+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience in the e-commerce industry
- Experience creating structured frameworks to evaluate problems and present recommendations for how to proceed
- Experience in the retail or e-commerce industry
- Experience influencing a cross-functional team
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
How to Apply:
Please complete an online application form and attach your resume with it.
The applications will remain open until the position is vacant.