Are you looking for a positive career move where you can obtain experience in sales engineering, meet new people and make a difference? If so, then Trane Technologies have a wonderful Sales Engineer Internship that will suit your career aspiration.
This program is a 12 weeks long intern course located in Latham, New York. Through this internship, you will explore all the aspects of sales engineering, and develop some technical, business, sales, leadership and communication skills.
On the completion of this internship program, you will also have the chance to join Trane’s graduate training program. To become a part of this opportunity, you must be a student of a bachelor of science in engineering.
Trane Technologies is a manufacturing company located in Davidson, North Carolina. It was started doing business in 1905 by the merger of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company.
The internship will take place in Latham, New York.
The duration of this program is 12 weeks.
In this program, you will easily find:
- Chance to join the graduate training program upon completion of the internship
- Flexible working hours
- Meaningful projects
- Mentorship and guidance
- Training and learning
- Career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Please check out these requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in engineering (open to all engineering areas of emphasis)
- Open to sophomores and juniors
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the desire to impact organization revenue through sales
- Strong goal orientation and desire to pursue a career working directly with customers as a technical sales consultant
- Possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with the ability to provide proof of insurance.
The ideal candidates must be U.S. citizens or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Open until filled.