Internship programs are now available in The Century Foundation. The name of the company is often called TCF. The candidate interested in pursuing the program can check the open position and can apply for the program according to the choice and requirement of the program. The company is now offering three different kinds of internship programs that include K-12 Policy Internship, Health Care Policy Internship, and the last one is English Learners Policy Internship. The company is offering internship programs in three different locations and the student can gain experience while working as an intern in the company. The company is searching for an independent, progressive think tank that can conduct research, drives policy change, and develops solutions. The selected candidate for the program will be assigned projects and the student is supposed to complete all those tasks before the given deadline. The company is offering K-12 Policy Internship in New York City or the program is remote. For Health Care Policy Internship the program offered by the company is in Washington, DC, or New York City. The English Learners Policy Internship is offered in DC. So basically to grab the internship program one must stay in the United States. The company is offering an internship program to all applicants without any kind of discrimination. The minimum age required to pursue the internship program is 18 years. The right fit for the role is someone who is working to grab a bachelor’s degree from a reputed college or university. The company seeks someone who possesses outstanding results in the degree course.
The only way to gain amazing experience is to perform all the tasks as per the role. The duties assigned to the student will be given by the senior person in the company. The K-12 Policy Intern will assist in documenting the growth and will provide success of socioeconomic and racial integration strategies in K-12 education. The student interested in pursuing the health care internship program is required to support administrative and research needs for the company’s health care policy team. The applicant interested in working as an English Learner intern is required to work on a series of research projects that are related to English learning students in the United States public education. The person must be hard-working and must know how to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. The company provides everything that is required to complete the assigned tasks. The students must have excellent writing skills and must be comfortable working with the data. The applicant must possess exceptional proficiency in writing and speaking in two languages.
The Century Foundation is a progressive think tank. The headquarters of the company is in New York City with an office in Washington, D.C. The company was founded as a nonprofit public policy research institution on the belief that the security and prosperity of the United States depend on a mix of an open democracy, effective government, and free markets. Its fellow, staff, and authors produce reports, papers, books, online publications, and pamphlets. The Foundation also hosts workshops for various audiences, policy-related events, including journalists, college students, policy experts, and other academics, and the general public.
The applicant selected for the student will be offered benefits that include paid time off, sick leaves, competitive pay as compared to other companies, an environment that can allow the student to complete the tasks on time and within the given time frame.
K-12 Policy Internship
- Work on projects.
- Uplift the importance of education.
- Assist in documenting the growth and success.
- Present the variety of content in different forms.
- Develop strong skills in the analysis.
- Perform player evaluation and development.
- Learn different techniques of evaluation.
- Pay particular attention to possible ways, low-income students.
Health Care Policy Internship
- Assist in research that is related to health care policy.
- Compile research into charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and memos.
- Assist with finalizing commentaries, research reports, and other written products, including fact-checking, formatting, and checking references.
- Help in social media promotion, including language for Facebook posts and drafting tweets.
English Learner Internship
- Work on a series of research projects that is related to English-learning students.
- Provide research and analysis of the data for a large, multi-year project.
- The age required to work as an intern in the company is 18 years or more than that.
- The person must be working towards the graduate degree or must be post-graduated.
- The company also welcomes students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the required field.
- The student must possess advanced computer skills that include Microsoft Office that include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The applicant must possess exceptional communication skills that include both verbal and written forms.
- The candidate is required to complete the tasks under the guidance of the assigned mentor.
- The applicant must possess knowledge of solving complex problems.
- The student must possess exceptional proficiency in writing and speaking in two languages.
The company is providing K-12 Policy Internship in New York City or the program offered is completely remote. To pursue the Health Care Policy Internship, the program offered by the company is in Washington, DC, or New York City. The English Learners Policy Internship offered by the company in DC. So basically to work for the internship program one must stay in the United States.
Duration of Internship
The company is offering an internship program for a flexible duration. Most of the program offered by the company is remote. The person must stay in the United States to pursue any of the internship programs offered by the company.
How to Apply
The easiest method to apply for the internship program is to click on the link mentioned below. One will be redirected to a page and that page will open on a web browser so the applicant must make sure that they have an active internet connection. The applicant is required to enter all the related details that are asked in the application form. The details asked can be the qualification, skills, experience if any. The entered must be accurate and updated. No silly mistakes will be allowed to correct later.