SXSW is now inviting you to come and participate in its video internship program in Austin, TX. This internship of SXSW will run from May 2021 through August 2021 and requires all deserving candidates to be able to work 15-20 hours a week.
This video intern will be placed in SXSW’s video team. He/she will help the team in the content creation process with duties like logging, editing, delivering and maintaining video content on websites and social media channels.
If videography is your passion and working as a videographer is your career goal, then this opportunity could serve you well. It will provide you lots of working experience, mentorship, training, valuable connections that will benefit you throughout your life.
South by Southwest commonly known as SXSW is a company that organizes festivals, conferences, and tradeshows for music, film, and interactive markets. It was started in 1987 as a music festival by Roland Swenson, Louis Jay Meyers, Louis Black, and Nick Barbaro. It has been dedicated to helping Austin, Texas maintain its reputation as a fun place.
The internship will take place in Austin, TX.
It will last 4 months, from May through August 2021.
Interns will get:
- Hands-on experience
- Chance to attend events
- Collaborative and fun environment
- Great working culture
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Great projects.
- Networking opportunities.
To qualify for this amazing summer internship program, the candidate needs to fulfill some defined criteria; such as:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere a must (other Adobe CC applications are a plus)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Familiarity with Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Meticulous attention to detail; highly organized
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Ability to multitask and quickly find solutions to meet deadlines in a demanding environment.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online. Candidates are also required to upload a resume.
The applications will remain open until the post is vacant.