Sony Music Entertainment is providing an internship program to the students. The company intends to provide the internship opportunity to future industry leaders. The company is offering paid internship program that will enable students to have expertise in the industry and sharpen the professional toolkits in a super cool environment. The company is offering three different kinds of internship opportunities that include a virtual summer internship program, a creative internship, and a podcast production internship. The company needs someone who can successfully work in a fast-paced working environment and can complete the tasks before the assigned deadline. The organization works alongside partners to develop new content with a national focus. As a part of the internship program in the company, the applicant will learn new skills that can be used in the future at the time of pursuing a full-time role in the company. The candidate must have a passion for effective and innovative digital development and design. The perfect person for the company is someone who possesses experience in development, production, and design. The company is interested in hiring someone whose age is 18 years or more than that. The student must be pursuing a degree in a bachelor’s degree in the related major subject and must be in a sophomore class.
Getting a program in Sony Music Entertainment will not only allow to grab the experience but will also allow building a strong network and communication. The applicant seeking the internship program must possess a strong interest in music and must possess excellent skills as well. The organization is seeking a creative intern who can help in assisting with digital production, creation of artist social content, and web tools. The company needs a podcast production intern to learn about podcast production, project management, and program development. The student will gain the practical skills and will apply the things practically whatever the student has learned in the classroom program. The applicant must possess organizational and detail-oriented skills. The person hired for the program must be stable and must seriously commit to the internship program. The candidate must possess the ability to manage both short and long-term projects. The student must know how to effectively deal with content management systems and computer-related software. The applicant selected in the internship program will be guided by the senior members of the company. The interns must be obtaining a degree with good grades.
Sony Music Entertainment is also known as Sony Music. The organization is an American multinational music company. The company is owned by the parent conglomerate Sony Group Corporation, and it is part of the Sony Music Group, which is owned by Sony Entertainment and is managed by the American umbrella division of Sony. The company was originally founded in 1929 as American Record Corporation and is renamed Columbia Recording Corporation in 1938. As of 2020, Sony Music Entertainment is the second largest of the “Big Three” record companies, behind Warner Music Group and Universal Music Group.
After enrolling as an intern in the company the student is eligible for all the benefits. The benefits include paid time off, sick leaves, paid internship programs and the payment is more as compared to other popular companies. The company offers a fast-paced working environment that allows the applicant to gain new skills and a chance to complete the tasks on time.
- Assist with assigned tasks.
- Work according to different fields or areas.
Creative Summer Internship
- Assist with the development and design of multiple projects.
- Opportunity to create and design camera effects for Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.
- Assist with creating augmented reality filters using Snap Lens Studio and Spark AR.
- Conduct research for different projects.
- Assist with manipulating client artwork to integrate designs.
Podcast Production Internship
- Provide research and cite sources.
- Assist in pre-interview representatives and guests.
- Book guests as required.
- Help in finalizing episodes for release.
- Perform all routine administrative tasks.
- Assist with editing audio and transcribing with assigned software tools.
- Perform all the tasks as assigned by the senior person.
- Work for project development and project management.
- The company intends to hire someone whose age is 18 years or more than that.
- The candidate must be in a sophomore class.
- The applicant who is interested in pursuing an internship program must be working as a graduate or undergraduate student in an accredited college or university.
- The person must possess experience in design, development, and production.
- The applicant must possess knowledge of content management systems.
- The candidate must possess a passion for effective and innovative digital development and design.
- The person must possess knowledge of programming language.
- The applicant must know how to send emails.
- The candidate must possess an interest in storytelling and audio production.
- The person must possess the ability to manage short and long types of projects.
- The perfect candidate for the company is someone who possesses experience in journalism, writing, communications, and English.
Sony Music Entertainment is offering three internship programs and all the programs offered by the company are virtual or remote. The applicant can stay anywhere in the United States and can work as an intern in the company. The person can complete the program while working in their comfort zone and at their home.
Duration of Internship
The company is offering a virtual internship program to eligible candidates. The student is offered a flexible schedule in which the candidate can gain experience and can gain better skills and knowledge.
How to Apply
Getting a position in the company is very easy if the person is well prepared beforehand. The student can click on the link and the student will be redirected to a new page on the browser, where all the details entered must be correct. The candidate must make sure to upload all the required documents including a resume, cover letter, and qualification certificates. The person must wait for some time to know the results. The candidate must apply for the summer semester, the form is not applicable for other semesters.